Sunday, August 2, 2015

argle, bargle...

Yeah, I didn't get much done this week. I worked 3rd shift at GenCon this past week and I had all kinds of plans to get some work done in that time between waking up and going back to work...but that didn't happen. I was tired and confused in that in between time and couldn't collect myself enough to do anything productive.

I think the most I was able to do was press some fabric which will be ready to cut this week and will be fashioned into project bags and maybe a couple of pencil pouches. And I am almost to the heel of my first sock of my Hermione Everyday Socks.


I had some spare time before work at GenCon and did some knitting and a woman saw my project bag (similar to the one above) and we got to talking about knitting. I've not really talked to any knitters in person, it was nice. I mentioned I had another project bag I was going to list on etsy and she decided she wanted it. I love random sales like that. She runs A Tangled Skein on FB and let me know that I could post my project bags on her FB page. It'll be nice to have another place to let people know what I have for sale. I'd like all the positive exposure I can get.

The plan this week is to catch up on everything I didn't get to this past week. I have a couple of custom orders in my queue and I want to do another shop upload. I've also got some yarn to dye, wind and knit. I hope I can get it all done.

If you don't follow me already, you can find me on instagram, twitter, etsy and facebook.

No comments: